Planning application at 27 Duncan Street Maroubra NSW 2035

Neil Summerfield sent a message to Harry Stavrinos.

To
Harry Stavrinos
From
Neil Summerfield
Subject
Planning application at 27 Duncan Street Maroubra NSW 2035
Date
May 16, 2017, 5:51 a.m.
I'm not sure i understand peoples objections other than 'not on my street' mentality. Its clear from the above that there is no issue with the parking which has been assessed by independent and council assessors.
The application has been reduced from 40 odd children to 24 children that will only operate during day light hours.
This is providing an essential service to the community. With such a lack of affordable childcare in the area, allowing parents that live in the area to have the opportunity to get back to work and contribute to the local, state and federal economy, not even mentioning the benefits to mental health that mums and dads can get when they have the opportunity to rejoin the workforce. Yes i don't live on the street, but i think its shortsighted of people particularly when i know of local people that would bite your hands off for a place at this childcare.

From Neil Summerfield to local councillor Harry Stavrinos

=========================================================================

Neil Summerfield posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Neil Summerfield and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 27 Duncan Street Maroubra NSW 2035

Description: Alterations and additions to the existing building, garage and fencing with associated works and conversion to childcare centre catering for 43 children.

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/647999?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐