Planning application at 29 Joseph Street, Margate QLD 4019

Zobeyda Khan sent a message to Darren Grimwade.

To
Darren Grimwade
From
Zobeyda Khan
Subject
Planning application at 29 Joseph Street, Margate QLD 4019
Date
April 30, 2018, 8:10 a.m.
I think I may have entered too many characters and my full comment above appears to have been reduced in size.
' I was once living and renting in Albert St and the developer somehow managed to squeeze 6 units on a block across the road at 4 Albert St which is houses with the mayor?' is not what I posted. The block is <700sqm in size. Ironically, the original developer who had the DA approved is on the record as having once 'swapped houses' with the Mayor?? There were a lot of Mayors sitting in the hot seat at recent state govt inquiries, and the Mayors of Logan and Ipswich appear to be sitting in hot water.

From Zobeyda Khan to local councillor Darren Grimwade

=========================================================================

Zobeyda Khan posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Zobeyda Khan and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 29 Joseph Street, Margate QLD 4019

Description: Material Change of Use - Development Permit for Multiple Dwelling (5 dwellings)

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/991975?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐