Planning application at 309-313 David Low Way, Bli Bli, QLD

Mary Cooper sent a message to Stephen Robinson.

To
Stephen Robinson
From
Mary Cooper
Subject
Planning application at 309-313 David Low Way, Bli Bli, QLD
Date
April 29, 2017, 10:56 a.m.
I am objecting to the proposed development of the Food & drink outlet, shop, office & carwash at Bli Bli MCU 16-03-06. My home is situated right in the path of this development. At no stage have I officially been notified by letter from anyone, including the council, regarding the resumption of land that my home is on. Now I find there is a road planned to go straight through my home! No one has bothered informing me of my rights or what assistance or remuneration is being proposed in my case. The worry and stress of trying to address this injustice is not helping my health. I am now waiting anxiously for someone to come forward and answer my questions relating to this matter.

From Mary Cooper to local councillor Stephen Robinson

=========================================================================

Mary Cooper posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Mary Cooper and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 309-313 David Low Way, Bli Bli, QLD

Description: 313 David Low Way BLI BLI - Car Wash, Office, Food & Drink Outlet and Shop - Snowy River Pty Ltd

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/764916?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Stephen Robinson
Date
May 2, 2017, 2:24 a.m.
Hi Mary,

Thank you for your email and providing your views on the proposed development.

I will certainly have council look further into the matter.

Kind regards

Cr Stephen Robinson
Division 9
Sunshine Coast Council

Phone: (07) 5441 8380 Fax: (07) 5441 8338
Mobile: 
Email:
For fast and efficient service and information, call the friendly staff at your local Council office on 5475 7272 or e-mail to