To
Roy Maggio
From
Scott
Subject
Planning application at 312 Victoria Rd, Gladesville, NSW
Date
Aug. 28, 2017, 8:28 a.m.
Here we go again - another high rise development with apparent planning controls -that will have the developer sneak through the back door and add another storey while the community get little or 0 visibility - this is happening with the development at 400 Victoria Road (yes , they're seeking to add another storey to the building) - Why cant you make these developers respect the planning controls and build what has been planned/approved ? The Mercato e cucina building 297-307 Victoria Rd is 6 Stories - why Can't we just stop at 6 ? The developers of buidling that conatins Aldi also shoe horned in an additional Storey to the original Plan

SIX Stories maximum developers AND COUNCIL !

Why do residents who have been here a long time have to suffer with over shadowing and their privacy being destroyed by these developments ?

For me - this building will remove the enjoyment of later afternoon westerly sun from my home in the summer months - SO PLEASE MAKE THIS 6 STORIES AS PLANNED ! ITS TIME TO RESPECT THE RESIDENTS THAT CURRENTLY LIVE HERE AND STOP PANDERING TO THE DEVELOPERS !

From Scott to local councillor Roy Maggio

=========================================================================

Scott posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Scott and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 312 Victoria Rd, Gladesville, NSW

Description: Demolition of existing car wash facility and construction of 7 storey mixed use development comprising of ground floor retail space and 50 residential apartments above, with basement parking.

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/870588?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Roy Maggio
Date
Aug. 28, 2017, 9:06 a.m.
Thanks Scott,

I was at the Tennyson Rd action group this afternoon objecting to the proposal in Tennyson Rd and discussing the impacts to the locals, it's a serious issue now in Gladesville and all of NSW.

The developers have other avenues of approval which needs policing.I am more than satisfied to be of assistance please feel free to call me.

Kind Regards,
Clr Roy Maggio -East Ward
E: <mailto:>
M: 0418299347
W: www.ryde.nsw.gov.au<http://www.ryde.nsw.gov.au>

On 28 Aug. 2017, at 6:32 pm, Scott <<mailto:>> wrote:

Here we go again - another high rise development with apparent planning controls -that will have the developer sneak through the back door and add another storey while the community get little or 0 visibility - this is happening with the development at 400 Victoria Road (yes , they're seeking to add another storey to the building) - Why cant you make these developers respect the planning controls and build what has been planned/approved ? The Mercato e cucina building 297-307 Victoria Rd is 6 Stories - why Can't we just stop at 6 ? The developers of buidling that conatins Aldi also shoe horned in an additional Storey to the original Plan

SIX Stories maximum developers AND COUNCIL !

Why do residents who have been here a long time have to suffer with over shadowing and their privacy being destroyed by these developments ?

For me - this building will remove the enjoyment of later afternoon westerly sun from my home in the summer months - SO PLEASE MAKE THIS 6 STORIES AS PLANNED ! ITS TIME TO RESPECT THE RESIDENTS THAT CURRENTLY LIVE HERE AND STOP PANDERING TO THE DEVELOPERS !

From Scott to local councillor Roy Maggio

=========================================================================

Scott posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Scott and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 312 Victoria Rd, Gladesville, NSW

Description: Demolition of existing car wash facility and construction of 7 storey mixed use development comprising of ground floor retail space and 50 residential apartments above, with basement parking.

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/870588?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
´╗┐