Planning application at 32 Berzins Court Bahrs Scrub QLD 4207

Trevor Croll sent a message to Jon Raven.

To
Jon Raven
From
Trevor Croll
Subject
Planning application at 32 Berzins Court Bahrs Scrub QLD 4207
Date
Sept. 9, 2018, 10:25 a.m.
Change application PS s78 is a meaningless description of what is happening.
I can only assume this is a corrupt deal as the property in question is a property development application. So some strange process is being used to avoid having this brought to public attention because many people will object to it.
It is not right that some people can do what ever they want but others can not even build a shed larger than 500 square meters on their own property. What in the hell is going on here. Property developers can knock over all their trees but other people have to replace their trees with 2 or 3 or 4 or more trees depending on the size of the tree they knock down. I obviously have not paid my bribe.

From Trevor Croll to local councillor Jon Raven

=========================================================================

Trevor Croll posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Trevor Croll and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 32 Berzins Court Bahrs Scrub QLD 4207

Description: Change Application (PA s78) - COM/49/2017

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1070930?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐