To
Brett Olds
From
Corinne
Subject
Planning application at 33-41 Cedar Road Palm Cove QLD 4879
Date
May 31, 2019, 10:02 p.m.
What is happening with this has the connection between cedar and Oliva been approved ?

This will PLUMMET the house prices for every resident on Olivia street when it becomes the main road for those wishing to avoid the beach front - it will be the only through road other than Williams which everyone will want to avoid

It’s criminal council could approve something that will have such a significant financial impact to all those residents so that a handful of developers can profit !!

From Corinne to local councillor Brett Olds

=========================================================================

Corinne posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Corinne and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 33-41 Cedar Road Palm Cove QLD 4879

Description: #MCU Multiple dwelling and #MCU Short-term accommodation #MCU Multiple dwelling #MCU Short-term accommodation

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/905833?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Brett Olds
Date
June 1, 2019, 12:10 a.m.
Hi Corrine,

I’m not sure where this application is at exactly. They have approvals in place already, but I believe they are going to try and amend part of them in the near future??

The road connection taking Oliva Street through to Cedar Rd is something that was always in the plans, once a DA was acted on at this property? I believe it is actually in the State’s LGIP plans, as well as Council’s so I am not sure what - if anything - can be done here.

I will look into this more over the coming months and as things progress and will also see if there’s any opportunity not to have it go through. I just don’t want to make a false commitment to you, as I believe it may already be a ‘done deal’??

I will get back to you soon. Feel free to call me if I take too long.

Best regards,

Cr Brett Olds I Cairns Regional Council
Elected Member – Division 9
P: +61740443079<tel:+61740443079> | M: +61<tel:+61477990263>477990263<tel:+61477990263> | Fax: +61740443836<tel:+61740443836>
Email: <mailto:Email:%> | URL:cairns.qld.gov.au<http://cairns.qld.gov.au/>

Mail: PO Box 359, Cairns Q 4870 |
Office: 119-145<tel:119-145>Spence St, Cairns Q 4870

[X]