Planning application at 341-353 Dryburgh Street North Melbourne VIC 3051

Michael Horscroft sent a message to Cathy Oke.

To
Cathy Oke
From
Michael Horscroft
Subject
Planning application at 341-353 Dryburgh Street North Melbourne VIC 3051
Date
Oct. 18, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
This is not a renovation. It is a proposal to destroy yet another heritage building in our suburb to be replaced by a dreary plain box without reference or sympathy to the existing streetscape. The demolition should be disallowed most emphatically. Those who buy existing dwellings in our suburb, particularly structures dating from before the second world war, should respect the built form environment we residents have fought to retain and improve since the bad old days of the 50's to 70's.

From Michael Horscroft to local councillor Cathy Oke

=========================================================================

Michael Horscroft posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Michael Horscroft and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 341-353 Dryburgh Street North Melbourne VIC 3051

Description: Proposed construction of a new double storey dwelling

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/698668?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Cathy Oke
Date
Nov. 2, 2016, 4:19 a.m.
Dear Michael,
Councillors have not been in office due to the Council Election period. However later today Councillors will be sworn in and I will be returning to office after that.
I have seen your posting and noted your concerns in relation to TP 2016-624 (341-353 Dryburgh Street North Melbourne VIC 3051) and will keep these concerns in mind and continue to track this application.
I have also forwarded your objection to City of Melbourne Planning Officers.
Thank you for brining to my attention your concerns. Please feel free to contact me directly via email
Cathy Oke
Councillor-Elect
City of Melbourne
´╗┐