Planning application at 35 / 1 Collins Street Hobart Tas 7000

Anne Clarke sent a message to Ron Christie.

To
Ron Christie
From
Anne Clarke
Subject
Planning application at 35 / 1 Collins Street Hobart Tas 7000
Date
Aug. 24, 2018, 5:47 a.m.
My husband and I live next door to the apartment which would become short term visitor accommodation if this planning application is approved. We purchased our apartment five years ago with the understanding that the bylaws of the Body Corporate contained a provision that owners are prohibited from leasing out their units for a period shorter than six months. We are concerned about noise, rubbish, parking, damage and general disruption arising from short term occupants who have no interest in the quiet and tranquil atmosphere that has made the building a pleasant place to live up to now. I have lodged an objection to this planning application with Hobart City Council. We have not made any donations or gifts to any Alderman or and Coucil employees.

From Anne Clarke to local councillor Ron Christie

=========================================================================

Anne Clarke posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Anne Clarke and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 35 / 1 Collins Street Hobart Tas 7000

Description: Partial Change of Use to Visitor Accommodation

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1039608?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Ron Christie
Date
Aug. 24, 2018, 8:16 a.m.
Anne thank you for your email. I understand the concerns you and your husband have, so please be assured I will give this serious consideration when it comes before Council- have a pleasant weekend- kind regards Ron Christie -LM HCC
´╗┐