Planning application at 35 Fairholm Grove Camberwell VIC 3124

Joanne Marchese sent a message to Jane Addis.

To
Jane Addis
From
Joanne Marchese
Subject
Planning application at 35 Fairholm Grove Camberwell VIC 3124
Date
Nov. 15, 2016, 5:19 a.m.
This process of redevelopment and planning for the Community Centre has been underway for quite a time now. There are plans up in the building itself (if anyone wishes to view them). However, with this coming to my notice today, via this site, it has just made me realise how late the general population hears about these developments. If you were involved in the centre, you may have been aware of this, however people not involved - possibly not... Unfortunately I would think it too late for people to protest about the redevelopment. There has been much consulting about this, and decisions have been made. Rightly or wrongly. Communication of these types of developments within Boroondara need to flagged earlier if anyone has a chance of putting in sound argument against a development.

From Joanne Marchese to local councillor Jane Addis

=========================================================================

Joanne Marchese posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Joanne Marchese and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 35 Fairholm Grove Camberwell VIC 3124

Description: Redevelopment of Camberwell Community Centre.

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/746822?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐