Planning application at 35 Saltair St, Kings Beach, QLD

Brian and Diane Cosgrove sent a message to Tim Dwyer.

To
Tim Dwyer
From
Brian and Diane Cosgrove
Subject
Planning application at 35 Saltair St, Kings Beach, QLD
Date
Feb. 17, 2017, 2:52 a.m.
Hi. This morning a very large delivery truck arrived with scaffolding for this development. The truck blocked the cul-de-sac while the driver unpacked the equipment on to the footpath in front of the site. It was garbage pickup day which added to the problem. I have rung the Sunshine Coast Council as I am concerned that this scaffolding is going to remain on the footpath for a long period of time. I have been told that someone will come out and look at the situation and also it will be investigated if the developer has a permit to place equipment on the footpath. I would like to know the result of this call and how long the permit would be for. I think that this morning's actions are a good indicator of what to expect in the near future.

From Brian and Diane Cosgrove to local councillor Tim Dwyer

=========================================================================

Brian and Diane Cosgrove posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Brian and Diane Cosgrove and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 35 Saltair St, Kings Beach, QLD

Description: Multiple Dwelling Units x 35 - Rise Projects Services

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/745840?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Tim Dwyer
Date
Feb. 17, 2017, 4:46 a.m.
Dear Brian and Diane,
Thanks for your email.
Please call my office on 5420 8965 to discuss how this matter can be remedied should your call to council not result in a suitable outcome.

Regards
Cr Tim Dwyer
Deputy Mayor
Finance and Strategic Planning Portfolio
Councillor │ Division 2
Sunshine Coast Council

Ph: 07 5420 896<tel:07%205420%208969>5.
Mob: 0418 348 896<tel:0418%20348%20896>
Email: <mailto:>
Website: www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au<http://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/>
Mail: Locked Bag 72, Sunshine Coast Mail Centre Qld 4560

Please consider the environment before printing this email
Sunshine Coast Regional Council, Councillor confidential email. Council intellectual property rights subsist in this email. If you have received this email in error, please notify the author. Any form of review, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this email is prohibited without the express permission of the author.

On 17 Feb 2017, at 12:56 pm, Brian and Diane Cosgrove <<mailto:>> wrote:

Hi. This morning a very large delivery truck arrived with scaffolding for this development. The truck blocked the cul-de-sac while the driver unpacked the equipment on to the footpath in front of the site. It was garbage pickup day which added to the problem. I have rung the Sunshine Coast Council as I am concerned that this scaffolding is going to remain on the footpath for a long period of time. I have been told that someone will come out and look at the situation and also it will be investigated if the developer has a permit to place equipment on the footpath. I would like to know the result of this call and how long the permit would be for. I think that this morning's actions are a good indicator of what to expect in the near future.

From Brian and Diane Cosgrove to local councillor Tim Dwyer

=========================================================================

Brian and Diane Cosgrove posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Brian and Diane Cosgrove and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 35 Saltair St, Kings Beach, QLD

Description: Multiple Dwelling Units x 35 - Rise Projects Services

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/745840?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts