Planning application at 35 Saltair St, Kings Beach, QLD

Donald Lindsay sent a message to Tim Dwyer.

To
Tim Dwyer
From
Donald Lindsay
Subject
Planning application at 35 Saltair St, Kings Beach, QLD
Date
Jan. 12, 2017, 9:31 a.m.
What is the point of having a Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme when it means absolutely nothing. The council are obviously only interested in the BIG developers, not the small people trying to enjoy life on the Sunshine Coast.
I purchased my property as an investment to help me in my approaching retirement years. I couldn't afford to buy in a brand new development,so l purchased an older apartment and yes it's on the top floor and yes it's on one of the highest points in Kings Beach, but that's not going to stop me losing my entire view if this development goes ahead in it's current form. The only view l will have is that of a big cement building, and that goes for all the apartments in "The Cascades"
Obviously development has to happen, but all l ask is for some consideration by the council and the councillors to people who already live or own properties on the Sunshine Coast and not just to money hungry developers who obviously don't give a toss about us.

From Donald Lindsay to local councillor Tim Dwyer

=========================================================================

Donald Lindsay posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Donald Lindsay and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 35 Saltair St, Kings Beach, QLD

Description: Multiple Dwelling Units x 35 - Rise Projects Services

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/745840?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐