Planning application at 35 Saltair St, Kings Beach, QLD

Donald Lindsay sent a message to Tim Dwyer.

To
Tim Dwyer
From
Donald Lindsay
Subject
Planning application at 35 Saltair St, Kings Beach, QLD
Date
Jan. 12, 2017, 10:54 p.m.
To Tim,
Thank you for your quick response. I won't be troubling you with this matter again as
it's obvious to me that you have no interest in my opposition to this proposed development as I am just one person trying to fight for what they believe in (something I have no doubt that you would do yourself) I find your attitude very condescending and your lack of empathy unbelievable, but not surprising.
Maybe one of the other councillors maybe more understanding.
Donald

From Donald Lindsay to local councillor Tim Dwyer

=========================================================================

Donald Lindsay posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Donald Lindsay and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 35 Saltair St, Kings Beach, QLD

Description: Multiple Dwelling Units x 35 - Rise Projects Services

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/745840?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Tim Dwyer
Date
Jan. 13, 2017, 12:54 a.m.
Dear Donald,
I'm sorry to hear that you do not appreciate honesty from me as an elected representative. At no stage did I mean to cause any offence nor be condescending. I believe that stating things very clearly and honestly is better than creating false hope. I note your opposition and have shown my interest by responding as accurately as I possibly can.
If I understand your earlier email correctly, you own a unit in "The Cascades". That site has a 25M height limit so there is definitely unrealised development potential that stakeholders of the complex may wish to consider.

Thank you Donald. Tim.

Regards,
Cr Tim Dwyer
Deputy Mayor
Division 2
Sunshine Coast Council
(07) 5420 8965  office
(07) 5420 8986  fax
0418 348 896    mobile

Mail:       Locked Bag 72 Sunshine Coast Mail Centre Qld 4560

Please consider the environment before printing this email
Sunshine Coast Regional Council, Councillor confidential email. Council intellectual property rights subsist in this email. If you have received this email in error, please notify the author. Any form of review, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this email is prohibited without the express permission of the author