Planning application at 36 Struan Av Warradale

Toni Szentpeteri sent a message to Nathan Prior.

To
Nathan Prior
From
Toni Szentpeteri
Subject
Planning application at 36 Struan Av Warradale
Date
May 23, 2018, 6:31 a.m.
I think what Nathan Prior is alluding to here is that our suburb is very short of the longer term basic functionality. What I mean by this is basic needs on a daily basis. Try driving down these surrounding streets - they are so over crowded with parked cars it has become hazardous. We know that new developments are asked to provide for 2 off-street car parks but guess what "hardly any of them park off street". It has become so bad that I cannot get safely out of my driveway due to heavy industrial vans blocking the basic view up the street for oncoming traffic. Needless to say have any family or friends visit us, as they cant park anywhere near the house. Our suburb does not need multiple dwellings upon existing blocks of land. It does nothing to improve our suburb and only detracts from the previous situation where we could all fit to the space available. This is part one. Part two is what the builders did to my property with the development next door- and guess what "they never paid a cent in repair" simply promised the world and never did anything. I visited council on this only to be told that there is nothing they can do and I need to speak to the builder. Well the builder knows this and that is why they simply promise all repair in the world and deliver nothing

From Toni Szentpeteri to local councillor Nathan Prior

=========================================================================

Toni Szentpeteri posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Toni Szentpeteri and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 36 Struan Av Warradale

Description: Four Two Storey Row Dwellings and two Single Storey Group Dwelling

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1001400?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Nathan Prior
Date
May 23, 2018, 11:37 a.m.
Hi Toni,
I put a comment on the planning page but I am happy to talk further about development issues if you want?
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1001400?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications
Cheers
Nathan
´╗┐