Planning application at 366-374 Chambers Flat Road Logan Reserve QLD 4133

Sue-Ann Dunning sent a message to Phil Pidgeon.

To
Phil Pidgeon
From
Sue-Ann Dunning
Subject
Planning application at 366-374 Chambers Flat Road Logan Reserve QLD 4133
Date
Sept. 4, 2016, 4:29 a.m.
Can you please provide more information on how the local primary/high schools are going to cope with the increase of students due to the development application for this area.
As my previous concerns have been raised, of the continued carve up of acreage land into very small residential blocks, local communities are at the risk of being sold out to investors buying up to then put the houses on the rental market.

Developers seem to only have to provide very limited infrastructure and the increase in traffic on already very poor roads is certainly going to make it a whole lot worse.

I have lived and worked in this area for 23 years and feel very strongly about where development of this nature is heading. I will await a reply from a council representative to contact me on 0418 880 575 to discuss my concerns thanks

From Sue-Ann Dunning to local councillor Phil Pidgeon

=========================================================================

Sue-Ann Dunning posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Sue-Ann Dunning and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 366-374 Chambers Flat Road Logan Reserve QLD 4133

Description: 1 into 74 Lots

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/709404?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐