To
Misha Coleman
From
Jenny
Subject
Planning application at 388 Queens Pde Fitzroy North VIC 3068
Date
Sept. 4, 2017, 2:04 a.m.
This is a beautiful, quant row of shops. This is what attracts residents and visitors to the area to shop. We oppose constructions that are new and at odds to the atmosphere created here. If you want new, go shop at Docklands. This is the quality lifestyle that Clifton Hill has nourished. I live a few kilometres away, yet walk here every week to shop. More expensive, sure but the proprietors are friendly, knowledgeable and as close to a country feel as I can get. Everywhere else within cooee of me is being destroyed by high density living. Try walking down Nicholson Street without feeling the chill that obliterating the sun has now provided. It needs to stop here.
And there is a heritage overlay in here. And parking is a nightmare already! Say no to anymore medium to high density new builds.

From Jenny to local councillor Misha Coleman

=========================================================================

Jenny posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Jenny and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 388 Queens Pde Fitzroy North VIC 3068

Description: One new building, 6 new dwellings, reduction in car parking

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/876484?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐