To
Peter Cox
From
Mark Sykes
Subject
Planning application at 39 Barns Lane, Coolum Beach, QLD
Date
Sept. 30, 2016, 12:06 p.m.
I do not want a Bunnings in Coolum , we already have all the stores that cater for the local community, there is no need for these businesses to close because a Bunnings comes to our area its not fair to local families / businesses.
NO BUNNINGS IN COOLUM

From Mark Sykes to local councillor Peter Cox

=========================================================================

Mark Sykes posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Mark Sykes and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 39 Barns Lane, Coolum Beach, QLD

Description: 39 Barns Lane COOLUM BEACH - Scheme B - Showroom, Garden Centre and Restaurant, Service Station and Convenience Restaurant - Bunnings Limited

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/528230?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Peter Cox
Date
Oct. 3, 2016, 12:41 p.m.
Thanks Mark.
For your interest, I supported the officers recommendations on the previous two DA's and after reading through the current assessment report, I can't find a any relevant reason to vote against their latest recommendation.
Regards,
Peter
Peter Cox | Division 3 Councillor
[cid:][cid:]
Phone: 07 5420 8963<tel:07%205420%208963>
Mobile: 0409 530 415<tel:0409%20530%20415>
Please consider the environment before printing this email

On 30 Sep 2016, at 10:10 PM, Mark Sykes <<mailto:>> wrote:

I do not want a Bunnings in Coolum , we already have all the stores that cater for the local community, there is no need for these businesses to close because a Bunnings comes to our area its not fair to local families / businesses.
NO BUNNINGS IN COOLUM

From Mark Sykes to local councillor Peter Cox

=========================================================================

Mark Sykes posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Mark Sykes and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 39 Barns Lane, Coolum Beach, QLD

Description: 39 Barns Lane COOLUM BEACH - Scheme B - Showroom, Garden Centre and Restaurant, Service Station and Convenience Restaurant - Bunnings Limited

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/528230?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
´╗┐