Planning application at 39 Barns Lane, Coolum Beach, QLD

Peter Wynn sent a message to Stephen Robinson.

To
Stephen Robinson
From
Peter Wynn
Subject
Planning application at 39 Barns Lane, Coolum Beach, QLD
Date
Oct. 4, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
I am writing this comment to oppose a Bunning's Hardware Store for Coolum on the grounds that it will, a) alter the feel of Coolum, b) provide unfair competition (I'm all for competition, provided it's fair) for local businesses, and c) will cause horrendous traffic congestion at school pick up and drop-off times. Not only that, but Maroochydore and Noosa are a ten-fifteen minute drive either way and most Bunning's customers would be driving, so it is not a major imposition upon customers. Also, the Town Plan was formulated for a reason, and it should not be flouted.

From Peter Wynn to local councillor Stephen Robinson

=========================================================================

Peter Wynn posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Peter Wynn and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 39 Barns Lane, Coolum Beach, QLD

Description: 39 Barns Lane COOLUM BEACH - Scheme B - Showroom, Garden Centre and Restaurant, Service Station and Convenience Restaurant - Bunnings Limited

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/528230?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Stephen Robinson
Date
Oct. 5, 2016, 6:33 a.m.
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your email. I will certainly be taking your views into account next week.

Kind regards

Cr Stephen Robinson
Division 9
Sunshine Coast Council

Phone: (07) 5441 8380 Fax: (07) 5441 8338
Mobile: 
Email:
For fast and efficient service and information, call the friendly staff at your local Council office on 5475 7272 or e-mail to