Planning application at 4 Workmans Rd, Sharon, QLD, Australia

Derek Scott sent a message to Jason Bartels.

To
Jason Bartels
From
Derek Scott
Subject
Planning application at 4 Workmans Rd, Sharon, QLD, Australia
Date
June 14, 2016, 1:51 a.m.
We have just heard about planning permission being given to 5 lots at the end of Pleasant Drive , Sharon. I believe that this whole area flooded at the last flood. Can't believe you would even think about allowing houses to be built there. A number of years ago you allowed people to build on Grahams Road , in a known flood area also and lo and behold they got flooded. Are you doing the same again ? Is there some hidden agenda here we don't know about ? I await your reply . Regards Derek Scott

From Derek Scott to local councillor Jason Bartels

=========================================================================

Derek Scott posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Derek Scott and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 4 Workmans Rd, Sharon, QLD, Australia

Description: Two into Five Lots

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/674936?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Jason Bartels
Date
June 14, 2016, 5:07 a.m.
Hi Derek,
Unfortunately the Planning application for the Reconfiguration of Lots at 66 Pleasant Dr/4 Workman's Rd Sharon, was approved by delegation while BRC was in caretaker mode during the election period. The conditioned approval was granted on the 1/4/16 , so the Council that I am part of has had no say or involvement with the approval of this application. Currently before Council is the Operational works application which is just for the scope of work that is to be carried out as per the conditions of the development approval.
If this application would have come before me, I would have also questioned the flooding issues and the concerns of the residents that submitted public submissions against the development, but as approval has been granted, there is nothing Council can do except ensure that the conditions of the development are met.
Should you require any further information or would like to discuss this matter further, please give me a call or email.
Regards
Jason.
´╗┐