Planning application at 40 Lachlan Road, Cardiff NSW 2285

David Byrnes sent a message to Barney Langford.

To
Barney Langford
From
David Byrnes
Subject
Planning application at 40 Lachlan Road, Cardiff NSW 2285
Date
Sept. 6, 2016, 10:46 a.m.
Barney,

That is simply not good enough. These development laws give scant regard to the existing residents desires and concerns in regards to their own neighbourhood.

You have provided excellent service as a Councillor over the years but if the Labor Party does not give absolute resolute commitments to change these pro-developer laws and provide residents with a major stakeholder say via DA submission then I will be forced to put my vote to others.

Regards
Dave Byrnes
85 Lachlan Road
Cardiff

From David Byrnes to local councillor Barney Langford

=========================================================================

David Byrnes posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to David Byrnes and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 40 Lachlan Road, Cardiff NSW 2285

Description: Multiple Dwellings x 5, Strata Subdivision & Demolition of Existing Structures

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/678673?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Barney Langford
Date
Sept. 8, 2016, 9:36 a.m.
Hi David,
Good enough or not that is the reality we face.

If I am re-elected Brian Adamthwaite and I have determined that we will seek a revisiting of the zoning for flood prone areas. This is the best we can do at this stage. In any event it would take a minimum of 2 years to achieve.

There is nothing we can do operationally.

Regards,

Barney

Sent from my iPad
This information is intended for the addressee only. The use, copying or distribution of this message or any information it contains, by anyone other than the addressee is prohibited by the sender.

Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Council.

Information provided to Council in correspondence, submissions or requests (verbal, electronic or written), including personal information such as your name and address, may be made publicly available, including via Council website, in accordance with the Government Information (Public Access) Act (GIPA Act) 2009.
´╗┐