To
Mike Hudson
From
Mel
Subject
Planning application at 40 Stamford Street, Parkside 5063
Date
Sept. 4, 2016, 3:38 a.m.
Doesn't FOCUS (Friend's of City of Unley Society) help to preserve Unley's Character? Is there anything that we as the public can do? I agree with Deborah, character facades should at the very least be preserved. There is an example on Kenilworth Road (western side).....

From Mel to local councillor Mike Hudson

=========================================================================

Mel posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Mel and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 40 Stamford Street, Parkside 5063

Description: Demolish existing building and construct two (2) double storey semi-detached dwellings with carports on common boundary, new front fencing and removal of one (1) street tree

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/712532?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Mike Hudson,
Date
Sept. 4, 2016, 3:55 a.m.
From
Mike Hudson
Date
Sept. 4, 2016, 4:01 a.m.
I would love to see it happen, but when I was working for Adelaide City Council way back in the last century, facadism was the "in" thing...without any real success.
Having said that, I will certainly float the idea to our administration and fellow councillors and apprise you of the response. Mike.
´╗┐