To
Paul Gleeson
From
Michael
Subject
Planning application at 41 Ziegenfusz Road, Thornlands, QLD
Date
Feb. 2, 2018, 5:04 a.m.
i live here was not listened to however judged on assumption we are all prisoners, the cars we drive are not new and assumption we run a buisness when in reality i am a automotive technician by trade on a disability pension how works for free because not allowed to make money apparantly, discrimination , defamation, media reports we are all terrible, have seen the judgmental counsellors as well who know no one here. yet judge from afar, sent it to you paul gleeson as you appear to judge a fair bit, tell me paul when you drive to work who fixes the car you drive ?? even if i did run a buisness from home which i dont i checked out a self assesment checklist sent to me by admin at the council, and i would not actually need the approval of you anyway, and none of us here have been to prison, we have had ex police officers live here, my housemate upstairs who has lived here for 6 years his day was a local cop of 27 years recently retired, a sri lanken couple in their 50s lives here christian the woman works at a debt collection agency, lovely people, no one young actually lives , here, i have $3,000 in the bank, $14,000 of assets which centrelink know about which has taken me years to save, i do come from a very wealthy family some famous people in itl, my brother on the gold coast a doctor, his father a proffessor of medicine, and his father was papau new guineas minister of health when aussie politicians ran the place, our family owned some private hospitals one of which HUTT ST PRIVATE in adelaide was one of the bifggest in the southern hemispher at the time we owned it, i have lived in NZ as well although australian born, i have also lived in Sydney, adelaide, gold coast, i know a lot of people some very wealthy some very poor i do not judge them, i am a qaulified carpenter, qaulified level 4 automotive technician, i have studierd buisness, however i am 44 years old and i do not worship the temple of money anymore, and a job i was offered here in cleveland at a workshop they wanted to pay me cash and played dum when i asked to be paid award wages told them i would not work for cash, you see paul, the cars out front, all operational and i just had front bumper painted and more paintwork done proffesionally, car is fully tuned driven every day and police even tried it on with defect and i took them to court and won against that, sorry we dont drive new cars here are we supposed to is that a LAW ?? i have also gone to the media is response to all the defamation, and i have watchewd the council metting and read all the discrimination, hey if we refuse council entry we have that right to do, the landlord was going to allow it however i said and the other tenants here refused you entry, nothing to hide, how would you like strangers checking out how you LIVE ?? funny because not one of us here even smokes cigarettes i dont drink however judge away sad person !! BTW mookie is not prononced MOOOOKKKKIIE, say "MOOK" then add ie to the end it was a nickname largely given to me by my UNCLE in adelaide PETER SCRAGG who has his own law firm. there are some good people at the council offices would hardly think you match that criteria

From Michael to local councillor Paul Gleeson

=========================================================================

Michael posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Michael and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 41 Ziegenfusz Road, Thornlands, QLD

Description: Undefined Use - Rooming Accommodation

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/800328?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Paul Gleeson,
Date
Feb. 2, 2018, 5:07 a.m.
This is an Automatic reply – Please do not respond to this email. Note, this inbox is only monitored during business hours. If you require urgent after hours assistance, please phone Council on 07 3829 8999.

I confirm your email has been received and will be responded to as soon as possible.

I receive a large volume of emails each day. All emails are important to me and I do my best to respond to them as promptly as possible. In some instances, your email may be responded to directly by Redland City Council staff as I may have forwarded your email.

If you raised a question or requested a response and you have not been contacted by me or Council within ten (10) working days, please contact me on 3829 8620.

Thank you again for writing to me.

Warm regards

Cr Paul Gleeson
Division 9 (Capalaba/Birkdale)
Redland City Council
P: +61 7 3829 8620 E: <mailto:>
PO Box 21 Cleveland Qld Australia 4163
www.redland.qld.gov.au<http://www.redland.qld.gov.au>
From
Paul Gleeson
Date
Feb. 2, 2018, 6:07 a.m.
Michael, there are 3 councillors with the name of Paul and I think you may have the wrong one. I also never spoke about the vehicle (that was spoken about by Cr Paul Golle).
I spoke against ‘Rooming Accomodation’ as a planning instrument but wasn’t the councillor that made comment(S) about the tenants (most of the personal comments were made by Cr Lance Hewlett).
I encourage you to rewatch the video online.

Kind Regards

CR Paul Gleeson
Division 9 councillor
Redland City Council

On 2 Feb 2018, at 3:06 pm, Michael <<mailto:>> wrote:

i live here was not listened to however judged on assumption we are all prisoners, the cars we drive are not new and assumption we run a buisness when in reality i am a automotive technician by trade on a disability pension how works for free because not allowed to make money apparantly, discrimination , defamation, media reports we are all terrible, have seen the judgmental counsellors as well who know no one here. yet judge from afar, sent it to you paul gleeson as you appear to judge a fair bit, tell me paul when you drive to work who fixes the car you drive ?? even if i did run a buisness from home which i dont i checked out a self assesment checklist sent to me by admin at the council, and i would not actually need the approval of you anyway, and none of us here have been to prison, we have had ex police officers live here, my housemate upstairs who has lived here for 6 years his day was a local cop of 27 years recently retired, a sri lanken couple in their 50s lives here christian the woman works at a debt collection agency, lovely people, no one young actually lives , here, i have $3,000 in the bank, $14,000 of assets which centrelink know about which has taken me years to save, i do come from a very wealthy family some famous people in itl, my brother on the gold coast a doctor, his father a proffessor of medicine, and his father was papau new guineas minister of health when aussie politicians ran the place, our family owned some private hospitals one of which HUTT ST PRIVATE in adelaide was one of the bifggest in the southern hemispher at the time we owned it, i have lived in NZ as well although australian born, i have also lived in Sydney, adelaide, gold coast, i know a lot of people some very wealthy some very poor i do not judge them, i am a qaulified carpenter, qaulified level 4 automotive technician, i have studierd buisness, however i am 44 years old and i do not worship the temple of money anymore, and a job i was offered here in cleveland at a workshop they wanted to pay me cash and played dum when i asked to be paid award wages told them i would not work for cash, you see paul, the cars out front, all operational and i just had front bumper painted and more paintwork done proffesionally, car is fully tuned driven every day and police even tried it on with defect and i took them to court and won against that, sorry we dont drive new cars here are we supposed to is that a LAW ?? i have also gone to the media is response to all the defamation, and i have watchewd the council metting and read all the discrimination, hey if we refuse council entry we have that right to do, the landlord was going to allow it however i said and the other tenants here refused you entry, nothing to hide, how would you like strangers checking out how you LIVE ?? funny because not one of us here even smokes cigarettes i dont drink however judge away sad person !! BTW mookie is not prononced MOOOOKKKKIIE, say "MOOK" then add ie to the end it was a nickname largely given to me by my UNCLE in adelaide PETER SCRAGG who has his own law firm. there are some good people at the council offices would hardly think you match that criteria

From Michael to local councillor Paul Gleeson

=========================================================================

Michael posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Michael and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 41 Ziegenfusz Road, Thornlands, QLD

Description: Undefined Use - Rooming Accommodation

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/800328?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts