Planning application at 42 William St South Plympton

Phoebe Harding sent a message to Bruce Hull.

To
Bruce Hull
From
Phoebe Harding
Subject
Planning application at 42 William St South Plympton
Date
Sept. 9, 2018, 11:17 a.m.
A lovely mid century - 1952 home in a street of single storey character homes. A character area and an historical one for the area.
Please - Thomas street is nearly gone to series of boxes - ie garages with windows and a front door. High fences and parking difficulties.
One unit or box does not equate to a single garaging or parking area these days. It is about 2-3 vehicles and so many are huge - long and large. Driveways which are fenced high blocking off traffic views. No trees -

From Phoebe Harding to local councillor Bruce Hull

=========================================================================

Phoebe Harding posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Phoebe Harding and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 42 William St South Plympton

Description: Demolition of dwelling and outbuildings

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1069392?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Bruce Hull
Date
Sept. 9, 2018, 11:31 a.m.
Dear Phoebe,

I am not sure why you have sent this email to me. I am not your Ward Councillor, nor am I a member of the Planning Committee? I do however very much understand your concern and we as a Council have made a request to the State Government to change the development plan so as to disallow such development happening, we wait.
I have Cc’d your Ward Councillors.

Kind regards

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone
Warracowie Ward Councillor | City of Marion

P 08 7420 6484 | M 0401 765 821
E | W www.marion.sa.gov.au

139 Diagonal Road Warradale SA 5046