Planning application at 43 College Street Cambridge Park NSW 2747

K. Mangraviti sent a message to John Thain.

To
John Thain
From
K. Mangraviti
Subject
Planning application at 43 College Street Cambridge Park NSW 2747
Date
June 2, 2017, 8:57 a.m.
Would our council consider basement parking for a townhouse development? My husband and I like the idea of children safety as across the road a new child care centre has been approved to occup 80 children and I beleive only 20 parking spaces.

All multi-dwellings should have basement parking for the safety of kids. With this childcare centre our streets are going to be very busy. Council are yet to place terrific control/speed humps on College, Barry and Cam Streets, we have constant cars speeding and doing donuts infront of houses with young kids. Where is the safety for pedestarians?
We support this development due to basement parking and new design for the area.

Mangraviti - Resident of Barry Street, Cambridge Park

From K. Mangraviti to local councillor John Thain

=========================================================================

K. Mangraviti posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to K. Mangraviti and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 43 College Street Cambridge Park NSW 2747

Description: Demolition of Existing Structures & Construction of 5 x Townhouses with Basement Parking & Strata Subdivision

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/814133?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐