Planning application at 43 College Street Cambridge Park NSW 2747

Stephanie Louw sent a message to Bernard Bratusa.

To
Bernard Bratusa
From
Stephanie Louw
Subject
Planning application at 43 College Street Cambridge Park NSW 2747
Date
May 31, 2017, 10:56 a.m.
Do we want Cambridge Park turned into Oxley Park? I am sick and tired of seeing the same townhouse developments in my area. I love Cambridge Park, as I resident of 54 years, I am proud to say that our neighbourhood is lovely.
At first I was a little annoyed of another townhouse development in the area but when I had a closer look at the design, I loved it. I was very impressed with this design concept and the innovating idea for a basement carpark.

I like the idea of these townhouses looking like duplexes and to have the front townhouse as a separate dwelling, now that's impressive!

Thankyou to the developers who are making an effort in changing the development concept for Western Sydney. I believe this design will bring our street into the modern world, progress is good and council should welcome diversity.

Stephanie Louw
Resident of College Street, Cambridge Park

From Stephanie Louw to local councillor Bernard Bratusa

=========================================================================

Stephanie Louw posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Stephanie Louw and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 43 College Street Cambridge Park NSW 2747

Description: Demolition of Existing Structures & Construction of 5 x Townhouses with Basement Parking & Strata Subdivision

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/814133?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Bernard Bratusa
Date
May 31, 2017, 11:13 a.m.
Thank you for your email and comments Stephanie.
´╗┐