Planning application at 43 College Street Cambridge Park NSW 2747

Julia Xu sent a message to Karen McKeown.

To
Karen McKeown
From
Julia Xu
Subject
Planning application at 43 College Street Cambridge Park NSW 2747
Date
June 1, 2017, 10:46 a.m.
Very unique approach of development. This is the first application alert I have seen that looks decent. The current townhouses in the area of Oxley Park, Cambridge Park and surrounding suburbs look mirror image to one another. This design is a different look and one that definitely needs an approval from Council.

Not sure why council keeps approving mediocre designs, it's a let down for the suburb and quality of built is very poor. I have been to some of the current developments in Cambridge Park and I have been very disappointed with what council accept as quality design! Time for a change!
I fully support this development application.

Julia Xu - Resident

From Julia Xu to local councillor Karen McKeown

=========================================================================

Julia Xu posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Julia Xu and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 43 College Street Cambridge Park NSW 2747

Description: Demolition of Existing Structures & Construction of 5 x Townhouses with Basement Parking & Strata Subdivision

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/814133?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Karen McKeown
Date
June 19, 2017, 1:27 a.m.
Penrith City Council
Civic Centre, 601 High Street, PENRITH NSW 2750
Telephone: (02) 4732 7777 Fax: (02) 4732 7958
e-mail: <mailto:>

Our Reference DA17/0352 ECM: 7685495

Telephone: (02) 4732 7693

19 June 2017

Julia Xu

Dear Sir/Madam,

Application DA17/0352

Lot 1 DP 202002 43 College Street CAMBRIDGE PARK NSW 2747

Demolition of Existing Structures & Construction of 5 x Town Houses with Basement Parking & Strata Subdivision

Thank you for your submission regarding the above application.

What's next?

Council is currently assessing the application and will consider the matters you have raised in our assessment process. We will advise you of Council's recommendations prior to determination.

Tracking application progress

You can view the details and progress of this application on Council's DA Tracker at http://bizsearch.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au/ePlanning by entering the application number as provided above.

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact me on

(02) 4732 7693.

Yours sincerely

Mahbub Alam

Environmental Planner

Development Services Team

#RESPOND 7685495
#ECMBODY
´╗┐