To
Joe Cossari
From
Sonia
Subject
Planning application at 438 Stud Road, Wantirna South VIC 3152
Date
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:44 a.m.
I live at 436 Stud Road and I can tell you first hand that the parking was already limited before it was fenced off next door; it's become that much of a mess now with residents and visitors parking in whatever space they can squeeze their vehicles into, that it's almost impossible to access my own home at all. It's unfair and unreasonable for myself and the 49 other residents to already have to live like this after the developers of 436 collected their money and took off. By rejecting this application, not only can you avoid the same thing happening with 438, but it's the just right thing to do.

From Sonia to local councillor Joe Cossari

=========================================================================

Sonia posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Sonia and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 438 Stud Road, Wantirna South VIC 3152

Description: Four storey building comprising of 26 apartments and a reduction in the visitor car parking rate

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/759769?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐