Planning application at 450-454 Queensberry Street North Melbourne VIC 3051

Dennis O'Connor sent a message to Rohan Leppert.

To
Rohan Leppert
From
Dennis O'Connor
Subject
Planning application at 450-454 Queensberry Street North Melbourne VIC 3051
Date
May 1, 2018, 9:33 a.m.
Having been ignored by planning in relation to my previous objections to this development, I do not hold great expectations of a response this time.
However, I must reiterate my concern that the number of units on this site will not only negatively impact on the street scape and heritage overlay of the area but will cause major congestion of car traffic in Temperance Hall Lane.
This has already begun with the developer/contractor encroaching on the lane way and the lane way being blocked for long periods denying access to and from my property. Once completed the lane way which currently has car and pedestrian access will become significantly congested and potentially dangerous.
This current amendment does not seem to alter my concerns, but I suspect, as always any amendment will favourite the developer.

From Dennis O'Connor to local councillor Rohan Leppert

=========================================================================

Dennis O'Connor posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Dennis O'Connor and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 450-454 Queensberry Street North Melbourne VIC 3051

Description: Various amendments to dwellings 19 and 20 as well as alterations to east boundary roof

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/980819?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Rohan Leppert
Date
May 2, 2018, 2:06 a.m.
Thanks for your email, Dennis.

You can find the proposed amended plans here:
http://www.melbourne.vic.gov.au/building-and-development/property-information/planning-building-registers/Pages/town-planning-permits-register-search-results.aspx?permit=TP-2014-482/A

The amendments are to apartments 19 and 20.

I will monitor the application as it progresses through the assessment process.

Best regards,

Rohan

Cr Rohan Leppert
City of Melbourne
This email is intended solely for the named addressee.
If you are not the addressee indicated please delete it immediately.