Planning application at 46 Sandalwood Street, Thornlands QLD 4164

Rosina Cullen sent a message to Paul Golle.

To
Paul Golle
From
Rosina Cullen
Subject
Planning application at 46 Sandalwood Street, Thornlands QLD 4164
Date
Dec. 5, 2017, 4:02 a.m.
Hello,
I live next door at 48 Sandalwood st Thornlands. I am concerned about the structure being built next door to us. Plans were sent to us that had this application wanting exemptions on side boundary of less than 2 metres for this double storey structure and a balcony overhang that is only 3.5 metre set back from front. This property would create a fire hazard being too close to our dwelling and it is not in keeping with streetscape and regulations the rest of us residents have had to abide by. I am opposed to the relaxations going ahead. With the house and proposed swimming pool I would think there would be well under 40 percent clear space on this block. Can you please advise of status of this.
I thank you kindly for your time.
Rosina Cullen

From Rosina Cullen to local councillor Paul Golle

=========================================================================

Rosina Cullen posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Rosina Cullen and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 46 Sandalwood Street, Thornlands QLD 4164

Description: Dwelling - Fast Track

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/892194?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Paul Golle,
Date
Dec. 5, 2017, 4:13 a.m.
This is an Automatic reply – Please do not respond to this email. Note: If you require urgent after hours assistance, please phone Council on 07 3829 8999.

I confirm your email has been received and will be responded to as soon as possible.

I receive a large volume of emails each day. All emails are important to me and I do my best to respond to them as promptly as possible. In some instances, I may ask that your email be responded to directly by Redland City Council staff if that will provide you the most efficient response to your issue.

Although I will endeavour to respond as soon as possible, if you raised a question or requested a response and you have not been contacted by me or Council within ten (10) working days, please contact me on 3829 8618.

Thank you again for writing to me.

Warm regards

Cr Paul Gollè
Division 3 (Cleveland South/Thornlands)
Redland City Council
P: +61 7 3829 8618 E: <mailto:>
PO Box 21 Cleveland Qld Australia 4163
www.redland.qld.gov.au<http://www.redland.qld.gov.au>
From
Paul Golle
Date
Dec. 5, 2017, 4:18 a.m.
Dear Rosina

Thank you for contacting me, I will see that your email gets to the right people in council to look into this matter urgently.

Respectfully

Paul D Gollè
Councillor – Redland City Council
Telephone - 07 3829 8618
www.redland.qld.gov.au

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.