To
Steve Hurd
From
M Martin
Subject
Planning application at 469 - 471 Riversdale Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123
Date
July 21, 2017, 7:36 a.m.
STOP REDUCING CAR PARKING SPACES. Please, I keep asking and the council doesn't listen.
Land is gold in this vicinity. If you must keep approving overdevelopment then get the developers to dig deep to provide MORE. CAR PARKING SPACES. The developers won't because that costs more money, less profit. I'm fed up with this council. I have lived here for 40 years and you won't listen.

From M Martin to local councillor Steve Hurd

=========================================================================

M Martin posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to M Martin and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 469 - 471 Riversdale Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123

Description: Construction of a six (6) storey building containing dwellings and a shop; use of the land for dwellings; buildings and works within a Special Building Overlay; reduction of the standard car parking requirement; waiver of the standard loading bay requirement

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/855596?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐