Planning application at 48-54 Queen Street, Redland Bay, QLD

Lynn Adams sent a message to Mark Edwards.

To
Mark Edwards
From
Lynn Adams
Subject
Planning application at 48-54 Queen Street, Redland Bay, QLD
Date
March 20, 2018, 12:06 a.m.
I'd like to commend Cr Bishop for his acknowledgement, at least. Not one Councillor from this affected area, namely Edwards or Talty have had the courtesy to do so.

Just confirms the contempt they have for their constituents, don't you think?

From Lynn Adams to local councillor Mark Edwards

=========================================================================

Lynn Adams posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Lynn Adams and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 48-54 Queen Street, Redland Bay, QLD

Description: Operational Works - ROL 2 into 12

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/630910?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Mark Edwards
Date
March 20, 2018, 3:48 a.m.
Dear Lynn,

I do not consider the time frame you consider to reply is reasonable. In the last two business days whilst in Council I have been trying to investigate your query in regards to the Post Office building being redeveloped. The shopping centre is known as Bay Village Shopping Centre, being Lot 1 on SP143388, 2-8 Stradbroke Street Redland Bay. I have searched the council's internal data base and have been unable to find any development application which is current. Applications were lodged in February 2017 for the Dominos shop refit and the latest application, in March, relate to advertising.
I have sent a request to officers to advise if there is an application that has been received and not yet recorded within the Councils data base system. I do not expect an immediate response from officers. If I am advised of a redevelopment application then I shall Advise you.

Regards,

Mark
´╗┐