To
Paul Bishop
From
KYM REES
Subject
Planning application at 48-54 Queen Street, Redland Bay, QLD
Date
March 20, 2018, 2:17 a.m.
I have an understanding that Development is required for growth in the Redlands but the approval of 400m2 (and less) lot sub-division is the approval for increase in negative extents such as crime, slum housing areas, congestion, overloading/cramming of schools, therefore leading to less educated residents and an overall drop in land/housing valuation.

It's a destructive 'landslide' that 'builds' rapidly'; 'Self Assessment' Approval for DA Applications leads to small lot density, leads to high traffic volume, infrastructure that can't cope which leads to locals selling their large lot property, which leads to money hungry Developers out bidding other owner occupier buyers, which leads to more small lot sub-division = mass small lot, zero boundary invasion = LOGAN CITY

Everything Lynn Adams said 2 years ago!!!

I haven't even mentioned the 'High-Rise' Apartment Development Approvals.
Wake Up Residents of Redlands and speak up............................

From KYM REES to local councillor Paul Bishop

=========================================================================

KYM REES posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to KYM REES and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 48-54 Queen Street, Redland Bay, QLD

Description: Operational Works - ROL 2 into 12

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/630910?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Paul Bishop
Date
March 20, 2018, 2:21 a.m.
This is an Automatic reply – Please do not respond to this email. Note: If you require urgent after hours assistance, please phone Council on 07 3829 8999.

I confirm your email has been received and will be responded to as soon as possible.

I receive a large volume of emails each day. All emails are important to me and I do my best to respond to them as promptly as possible. In some instances, I may ask that your email be responded to directly by Redland City Council staff if that will provide you the most efficient response to your issue.

Although I will endeavour to respond as soon as possible, if you raised a question or requested a response and you have not been contacted by me or Council within ten (10) working days, please contact me on 3829 8605.

Thank you again for writing to me.

Warm regards

Cr Paul Bishop
Division 10 (Birkdale North/Thorneside)
Redland City Council
P: +61 7 3829 8605 E: <mailto:>
PO Box 21 Cleveland Qld Australia 4163
www.redland.qld.gov.au<http://www.redland.qld.gov.au>