Planning application at 48-54 Queen Street, Redland Bay, QLD

Karen Harvey sent a message to Paul Bishop.

To
Paul Bishop
From
Karen Harvey
Subject
Planning application at 48-54 Queen Street, Redland Bay, QLD
Date
March 18, 2018, 6:28 a.m.
I would gladly move away from Redland Bay as I bought a house in Huntly Place which at the time was a lovely area. The traffic noise on Queen Street has increased so much that I now have my house on the market (not that it is likely to sell). Motor bikes are seriously loud and I am not sure to whom to complain or even if anything would be done to help. This increase in traffic is partially as a result of high density housing in the area. I agree with others that quality of life is looking bleak for people in Redland Bay,

From Karen Harvey to local councillor Paul Bishop

=========================================================================

Karen Harvey posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Karen Harvey and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 48-54 Queen Street, Redland Bay, QLD

Description: Operational Works - ROL 2 into 12

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/630910?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Paul Bishop
Date
March 18, 2018, 6:31 a.m.
This is an Automatic reply – Please do not respond to this email. Note: If you require urgent after hours assistance, please phone Council on 07 3829 8999.

I confirm your email has been received and will be responded to as soon as possible.

I receive a large volume of emails each day. All emails are important to me and I do my best to respond to them as promptly as possible. In some instances, I may ask that your email be responded to directly by Redland City Council staff if that will provide you the most efficient response to your issue.

Although I will endeavour to respond as soon as possible, if you raised a question or requested a response and you have not been contacted by me or Council within ten (10) working days, please contact me on 3829 8605.

Thank you again for writing to me.

Warm regards

Cr Paul Bishop
Division 10 (Birkdale North/Thorneside)
Redland City Council
P: +61 7 3829 8605 E: <mailto:>
PO Box 21 Cleveland Qld Australia 4163
www.redland.qld.gov.au<http://www.redland.qld.gov.au>