Planning application at 49 Creek Road, Burpengary East QLD 4505

Keith Goodman sent a message to Peter Flannery.

To
Peter Flannery
From
Keith Goodman
Subject
Planning application at 49 Creek Road, Burpengary East QLD 4505
Date
Sept. 26, 2016, 5:38 a.m.
Is it true that the access road to this future development will be from Foster Road. I have heard that the plan is to use the current buffer strip along the back of Kurrajong Sanctuary as a road into the proposed development. Can you confirm the truth or otherwise of this statement.

From Keith Goodman to local councillor Peter Flannery

=========================================================================

Keith Goodman posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Keith Goodman and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 49 Creek Road, Burpengary East QLD 4505

Description: Request to Change the Development Approval - Material Change of Use - Development Permit for an Undefined Use (Manufactured Home Park)

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/705888?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Peter Flannery
Date
Oct. 13, 2016, 4:30 a.m.
Dear Keith

I have received advice from Council's Development Planning Manager that the stub road does not connect to the existing Kurrajong Sanctuary development, but rather the adjoining parcel of land. Further advice is that the application did not include the Kurrajong Sanctuary site. The plan of development below shows an access to the development from Creek Road.

[cid:]

Please contact my office if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards
Peter Flannery
Councillor Division 2
Moreton Bay Regional Council
2 Hasking Street<x-apple-data-detectors://0/>, Caboolture
Moreton Bay Region
Business: 5433 2959<tel:5433%202959>
Mobile: 0417 772 397<tel:0417%20772%20397>
www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au<http://www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au/>

Division 2 covers Beachmere, Burpengary, Burpengary East, parts of Deception Bay, parts of Caboolture, parts of Morayfield and parts of Narangba with a population of 35000 and covers an area of 111.65 km2.
´╗┐