Planning application at 500 / 58 Mount Cotton Road, Capalaba QLD 4157

Karen Oliver sent a message to Paul Gleeson.

To
Paul Gleeson
From
Karen Oliver
Subject
Planning application at 500 / 58 Mount Cotton Road, Capalaba QLD 4157
Date
March 15, 2018, 4:52 a.m.
Hopefully there will be some monitoring of the dust created

From Karen Oliver to local councillor Paul Gleeson

=========================================================================

Karen Oliver posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Karen Oliver and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 500 / 58 Mount Cotton Road, Capalaba QLD 4157

Description: Landscape Works - Rhodes Development Stages 3, 4 and 5 (41 x Townhouses)

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/970416?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Paul Gleeson
Date
March 15, 2018, 5:05 a.m.
This is an Automatic reply – Please do not respond to this email. Note, this inbox is only monitored during business hours. If you require urgent after hours assistance, please phone Council on 07 3829 8999.

I confirm your email has been received and will be responded to as soon as possible.

I receive a large volume of emails each day. All emails are important to me and I do my best to respond to them as promptly as possible. In some instances, your email may be responded to directly by Redland City Council staff as I may have forwarded your email.

If you raised a question or requested a response and you have not been contacted by me or Council within ten (10) working days, please contact me on 3829 8620.

Thank you again for writing to me.

Warm regards

Cr Paul Gleeson
Division 9 (Capalaba/Birkdale)
Redland City Council
P: +61 7 3829 8620 E: <mailto:>
PO Box 21 Cleveland Qld Australia 4163
www.redland.qld.gov.au<http://www.redland.qld.gov.au>