Planning application at 57 Henry Street Penrith NSW 2750

Don Payne sent a message to Marcus Cornish.

To
Marcus Cornish
From
Don Payne
Subject
Planning application at 57 Henry Street Penrith NSW 2750
Date
March 31, 2017, 6:02 a.m.
Having lived in Penrith the majority of my life and having attended the school in question in the 1940's, I am very concerned that the Penrith Council could even consider allowing a solely Muslim school at the Henry Street Girls School (early days) or any school for that matter. I pass through this intersection regularly and find it is very busy and at times congested. Any school would further congest the flow of traffic. Penrith has enough major traffic congestions and as more and more units are being built it will become even worse.
Until someone can convince me that Islam is a so called "peaceful religion" I am totally opposed to any school of this type in the Penrith area.

From Don Payne to local councillor Marcus Cornish

=========================================================================

Don Payne posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Don Payne and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 57 Henry Street Penrith NSW 2750

Description: Use of an Existing Building and Fitout as an Educational Establishment

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/784331?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐