Planning application at 58 Bolingbroke Street, Pascoe Vale VIC 3044

Kirsti Clark sent a message to Oscar Yildiz.

To
Oscar Yildiz
From
Kirsti Clark
Subject
Planning application at 58 Bolingbroke Street, Pascoe Vale VIC 3044
Date
Dec. 8, 2016, 2:29 a.m.
Trying to drive down the streets whilst they are building all these units is a nightmare that should be taken into planning consideration. All the tradesmen trucks and cars leaves no room at times to get through or makes it very squeezy.

From Kirsti Clark to local councillor Oscar Yildiz

=========================================================================

Kirsti Clark posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Kirsti Clark and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 58 Bolingbroke Street, Pascoe Vale VIC 3044

Description: Construction of five double storey dwellings and reduction of the visitor car parking requirement

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/756787?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Oscar Yildiz
Date
Dec. 11, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Hi Kirsti,

Thanks for your email. I live around the corner and know exactly what you mean. Until the State Government puts the breaks on, this is going to continue and it's a disgrace.

Residents are selling up because of this reason and I'm just one who is 100% behind you on over development.

They say affordable housing, urban sprawl ect, etc. what a load of bull dust. I live in Eastgate Street and our street is honestly no different!

I'm hearing you load and clear Kirsti and will continue to fight on your behalf.

Regards

Oscar Yildiz JP
Councillor
Moreland City Council
Tel: 9240 1193<tel:9240%201193>
Mob: 0413 850 357<tel:0413%20850%20357>
Facebook: Oscar Yildiz
Twitter: @oscaryildiz70

Mayor: 2010/2011
Mayor: 2012/2013
´╗┐