Planning application at 6 Burns Street North Fremantle WA 6159

Daniel Molloy sent a message to Ingrid Joy Waltham.

To
Ingrid Joy Waltham
From
Daniel Molloy
Subject
Planning application at 6 Burns Street North Fremantle WA 6159
Date
July 10, 2018, 2 p.m.
I am one of the artists involved in the application to establish Golden Panther Tattoo Studio. We are a collection of hardworking and professional artists who have worked and lived locally for our entire careers. In our collective decades operating in Fremantle I would argue that we have never been anything but an asset to our community. Many of us have travelled and worked extensively abroad and have long waiting lists, so the point of this move is to establish a quiet and discreet private studio without any identifying signage or walk-in clientele. I would argue that anyone with the notion that a private studio would be disruptive to the neighbourhood has never been in one, but due to their nature likely you've walked past them many times and didn't even know. Whether you disagree with tattooing as an artistic medium or not, as members of the local community I feel we have as much right to our livelihood and to provide for our families as anyone else.
In the spirit of being open and transparent, I would like to offer the opportunity for anyone with any concerns, questions about our business or its effect on the community to contact me on danmolloytattoo@gmail.com. Feel free to remain anonymous, we would just love the opportunity to discuss the subject with our potential neighbours and set your minds at ease.

From Daniel Molloy to local councillor Ingrid Joy Waltham

=========================================================================

Daniel Molloy posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Daniel Molloy and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 6 Burns Street North Fremantle WA 6159

Description: Change of use - tattooist parlour

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/981900?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐