Planning application at 614-666 Flinders Street Docklands VIC 3008

Denise Fung-Henderson sent a message to Arron Wood.

To
Arron Wood
From
Denise Fung-Henderson
Subject
Planning application at 614-666 Flinders Street Docklands VIC 3008
Date
April 30, 2017, 9:26 a.m.
I used the pedestrian bridge to cross from one side of Flinders St to the other regularly before it was blocked off. It is especially the case when the weather is bad or if I am with young children. Please restore it to its original condition or upgrade it as soon as possible. Residents from both sides, workers and all others will make a great deal of use of it going south to WTC and the river or going north to the train station and into the city. It is such a waste not to have it operating. City liveability… wonder how liveability would be improved via demolishing the pedestrian bridge that provides pedestrian an extra, safer and weather-proof option to cross a busy road? If the reason for it to be demolished is because it isn't the most appealing bridge, just improve it and make it better! Try it. Physically go to the southern side of Flinders Street West and try to cross to the northern side to experience it for yourself… I didn't think you could make it worst… but looks like you could!

From Denise Fung-Henderson to local councillor Arron Wood

=========================================================================

Denise Fung-Henderson posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Denise Fung-Henderson and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 614-666 Flinders Street Docklands VIC 3008

Description: Proposal to demolish pedestrian bridge and conduct facade repairs on building.

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/810876?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.