Planning application at 622 Karrabin Rosewood Road Walloon QLD 4306

jamie Rattray sent a message to David Pahlke.

To
David Pahlke
From
jamie Rattray
Subject
Planning application at 622 Karrabin Rosewood Road Walloon QLD 4306
Date
July 10, 2016, 12:37 a.m.
To whom it may concern,

Is has come to my attention that there has been no safety notice issued nor information disclosed as to what impact the waste water treatment facility will have to the local environment including nearby properties,the Primary school & public park in close proximity. Also to my knowledge no notice has been delivered to the local residents highlighting any potential smell which could also impact the area.

After reading the displayed sign which i must question as this is registered to 622 Karrabin Rosewood Road, however the application sign is quite well concealed on Rohl road, this would indicate the developer is trying to hide this from the public.

I would appreciate you proving a full copy of the development proposal by email to myself including the safety / environmental impact information to jrattray87@gmail.com

Regards
Jamie Rattray
Local Resident of the Walloon area

From jamie Rattray to local councillor David Pahlke

=========================================================================

jamie Rattray posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to jamie Rattray and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 622 Karrabin Rosewood Road Walloon QLD 4306

Description: Major Utility - Temporary Sewerage Treatment Plant

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/630222?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
David Pahlke
Date
July 10, 2016, 1:41 a.m.
Jamie what is your home and mobile number pls
I will call u
Cr David P
´╗┐