Planning application at 648 Main Road, Wellington Point, QLD

Wendy McPate sent a message to Wendy Boglary.

To
Wendy Boglary
From
Wendy McPate
Subject
Planning application at 648 Main Road, Wellington Point, QLD
Date
Dec. 10, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Hello,
I live adjacent this property and I am concerned about what is proposed for this property. We have already had considerable development in this area, with the downsizing of blocks for domestic dwellings. It has changed the feel of this area and considerably increased traffic.
I am particularly concerned since some recent developments do not seem to have been planned with the end users in mind but instead to maximise the profit for the developer, who then moves on.
The overall impact of developments in our area do not seem to have been considered on the existing residents or to wildlife.
Can you please tell me what is intended to be built on this property? Is it to be subdivided and into how many?
Thank you
Kind Regards
Wendy

From Wendy McPate to local councillor Wendy Boglary

=========================================================================

Wendy McPate posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Wendy McPate and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 648 Main Road, Wellington Point, QLD

Description: Demolition - Dwelling with Ancillary Structures

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/753482?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Wendy Boglary
Date
Dec. 10, 2016, 5 a.m.
Hello Wendy,
http://pdonline.redland.qld.gov.au/modules/DocumentMaster/ViewDocumentFTP.aspx?key=iJdocOGjDmAVJBN0U4GTZItvwLHRnhKT

On Councils web site you can go into Planning and Building, use PD Online, type in the address and all the information on that lit will come up.Hopefully the link above will work for you. This shows the block being divided into 3 which is allowed under the Planning Scheme.I agree with you that the unit developments and sub divisions of the larger blocks changes the character of an area. These developments we are seeing are approved as in the 2006 planning scheme major changes to zoning were included to increase density....which means developments of this nature.At present we are assessing the draft City Plan which is the first time since 2006 the scheme has been rewritten. Though we can't fix the wrongs from the past I can assure you I am doing all I can to ensure This plan doesn't make the situation worse and where possible protects our Redlands values and lifestyle.Please have a look at the link and let me know if you need any further information.Warm regardsWendyWarm RegardsCr Wendy BoglaryOn 10 Dec 2016, at 10:24 AM, Wendy McPate <<mailto:>> wrote:

Hello,
I live adjacent this property and I am concerned about what is proposed for this property. We have already had considerable development in this area, with the downsizing of blocks for domestic dwellings. It has changed the feel of this area and considerably increased traffic.
I am particularly concerned since some recent developments do not seem to have been planned with the end users in mind but instead to maximise the profit for the developer, who then moves on.
The overall impact of developments in our area do not seem to have been considered on the existing residents or to wildlife.
Can you please tell me what is intended to be built on this property? Is it to be subdivided and into how many?
Thank you
Kind Regards
Wendy

From Wendy McPate to local councillor Wendy Boglary

=========================================================================

Wendy McPate posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Wendy McPate and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 648 Main Road, Wellington Point, QLD

Description: Demolition - Dwelling with Ancillary Structures

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/753482?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
´╗┐