Planning application at 66 Boardman Road, Kippa-ring QLD 4021

Erika James sent a message to James Houghton.

To
James Houghton
From
Erika James
Subject
Planning application at 66 Boardman Road, Kippa-ring QLD 4021
Date
March 13, 2019, 9:51 p.m.
I would like to state I strongly object to an illuminated sign being erected in the proposed location. Firstly, I can see no justification for the sign being only 50mm from the road frontage instead of 1m. Secondly, the area is predominantly residential and would be a considerable source of light pollution and would distract from the general amenity of the area. Thirdly, the sign would be a further distraction for drivers when there is already problems with traffic merging into one lane heading towards the Griffith Road Roundabout. Fourthly, the location of the sign would be far better suited to Klingner Road near the PCYC and Dolphins Centre.

From Erika James to local councillor James Houghton

=========================================================================

Erika James posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Erika James and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 66 Boardman Road, Kippa-ring QLD 4021

Description: Operational Works - Development Permit for Advertising Device

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1166104?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐