Planning application at 67-69 Manchester Road, Mooroolbark VIC 3138

D. Hamilton sent a message to Tim Heenan.

To
Tim Heenan
From
D. Hamilton
Subject
Planning application at 67-69 Manchester Road, Mooroolbark VIC 3138
Date
Aug. 4, 2017, 12:20 a.m.
Dear Sir/Madam, I have lived in the same neighbourhood as the old house at 67-69 Manchester Rd for 10 odd years. Every day I drive past now, I deeply regret not speaking out sooner against the proposed demolition of this grand and significant house. Years of accurate, pains-taking restoration by previous owners are obvious from the outside. When you enter the house, you will truly appreciate the workmanship involved. I URGE you find time to visit this house, and take action, before its too late.
Otherwise, in years to come, people will ask WHY did nobody speak out loudly enough to save this? WHY did the Yarra Ranges Shire Council assume that, because the house was not nominated, that it is not significant to the history of the area?
I understand that permits etc are signed off and deals are done already, but the house has not been touched yet. All it could take is for one Councillor who cares enough to get involved...
Hopefully that is you.

From D. Hamilton to local councillor Tim Heenan

=========================================================================

D. Hamilton posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to D. Hamilton and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 67-69 Manchester Road, Mooroolbark VIC 3138

Description: Multi dwelling and/or commercial applications

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/668943?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐