Planning application at 68 A Wellington Street Kew VIC 3101

Kerrie Knott sent a message to Coral Ross.

To
Coral Ross
From
Kerrie Knott
Subject
Planning application at 68 A Wellington Street Kew VIC 3101
Date
April 19, 2019, 12:18 a.m.
Hi Terry, I totally agree. But has anyone seen sight or heard from our esteemed new local member on ANYTHING? I will make an appointment with John Ormond Kennedy this week. I went to his office to discuss these matters. Met with his manager, gave her all planning alerts details and have never heard a word since. This was a fortnight after the election. John Pesutto was supportive and attended council planning meetings regularly. In fact he was part of our team that won a heritage overlay battle in our neighborhood. I grew up in Kew and have lived in this area for 73 years. The total desecration of our one "leafy area" is beyond sad and the complete lack of consideration for the surrounding groaning and inadequate infrastructure is gob smacking!

From Kerrie Knott to local councillor Coral Ross

=========================================================================

Kerrie Knott posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Kerrie Knott and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 68 A Wellington Street Kew VIC 3101

Description: Post Request(S72) Demolition of an existing dwelling and boundary fencing and construction of two (2) dwellings on a lot within a Heritage Overlay.

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1182232?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐