Planning application at 7 Browning Drive Templestowe VIC 3106

Nino Pistola sent a message to Geoff Gough.

To
Geoff Gough
From
Nino Pistola
Subject
Planning application at 7 Browning Drive Templestowe VIC 3106
Date
June 16, 2018, 7:39 a.m.
Ill be voting for those councillors who stop the indiscriminate planting of trees on nature strips that lose their leaves and block street drains without street sweeping..New development are resulting in tenants Illegally parking both sides of solid lines because of insufficient off street parking allowances..These issues compounded are resulting in dangerous roads and ultimately leaving council responsible..I have legal guys at the ready..By the way council of maningham yet to respond to several reports of a particular cracked and dangerous footpath in Templestowe where two residents have tripped resulting in injuries...Manningham coucil...listen to those people who pay excessive rates and whom you should be representing..

From Nino Pistola to local councillor Geoff Gough

=========================================================================

Nino Pistola posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Nino Pistola and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 7 Browning Drive Templestowe VIC 3106

Description: 2 lot subdivision

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1011710?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Geoff Gough
Date
June 16, 2018, 12:19 p.m.
Thank you Nino for your email. I will pass this on to appropriate areas of council for response. Feel free to call me on 0412345081 if you wish to discuss these issues with me.
Cr. Geoff Gough
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Any personal or sensitive information contained in this email and attachments must be handled in accordance with the Victorian Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 and the Health Records Act 2001. This email, including all attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, distribute, copy or use the information contained in this email or attachments. Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you in error. If you have received it in error, please let us know by reply email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies."

Manningham City Council
699 Doncaster Road
Doncaster VIC 3108

PO Box 1

Tel: 03 - 9840 9333
Fax: 03 - 9848 3110
Email: <mailto:>
´╗┐