Planning application at 7 Browning Drive Templestowe VIC 3106

Nino Pistola sent a message to Michelle Kleinert.

To
Michelle Kleinert
From
Nino Pistola
Subject
Planning application at 7 Browning Drive Templestowe VIC 3106
Date
June 14, 2018, 1:53 a.m.
We acknowledge that growth maybe inevitable..However counci may need to consider excessive street parking that may hinder essential services..If an ambulace is blocked in an emergency resulting in a fatal outcome can the council be left accountable..My legal guy says "yes"..

From Nino Pistola to local councillor Michelle Kleinert

=========================================================================

Nino Pistola posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Nino Pistola and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 7 Browning Drive Templestowe VIC 3106

Description: 2 lot subdivision

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1011710?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Michelle Kleinert
Date
June 14, 2018, 2:05 a.m.
Hi Nino,
Thank you for your email.
I have forwarded this on to the revelant department if you would like this noted as an objection.
Please let me know if you would like me to have this logged.

Kind regards,

Deputy Mayor Michelle Kleinert
Manningham City Council

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 11:56 AM +1000, "Nino Pistola" <<mailto:>> wrote:

We acknowledge that growth maybe inevitable..However counci may need to consider excessive street parking that may hinder essential services..If an ambulace is blocked in an emergency resulting in a fatal outcome can the council be left accountable..My legal guy says "yes"..

From Nino Pistola to local councillor Michelle Kleinert

=========================================================================

Nino Pistola posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Nino Pistola and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 7 Browning Drive Templestowe VIC 3106

Description: 2 lot subdivision

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1011710?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
´╗┐