Planning application at 701 Park Street, Brunswick VIC 3056

Marion Hunt sent a message to Helen Davidson.

To
Helen Davidson
From
Marion Hunt
Subject
Planning application at 701 Park Street, Brunswick VIC 3056
Date
April 3, 2018, 1:49 a.m.
I am in same situation - already hemmed in on both sides and three storey flats behind which look into my living area and one bedroom
Now there is a plague of high rises planned allclose by I,ll barely see daylight!
699-701 Park St Chinese monster is worst and Sara Sands highrise and huge booze barn a close second
Overcrowding overshadowing pollution traffic parking heritage infrastructure community fraying public transport- can’t Council and Govt see the insanity !!!!

From Marion Hunt to local councillor Helen Davidson

=========================================================================

Marion Hunt posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Marion Hunt and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 701 Park Street, Brunswick VIC 3056

Description: Demolition of a heritage building and construction of a development comprising 255 dwellings, use of the land for retail premises and a child care centre, a reduction of the standard car parking requirement and alteration of access to a road in a Road Zone, Category 1

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/976402?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.