Planning application at 8 Cungena Av Park Holme

Helen Whitford sent a message to Kris Hanna.

To
Kris Hanna
From
Helen Whitford
Subject
Planning application at 8 Cungena Av Park Holme
Date
Dec. 3, 2017, 6:30 a.m.
I live in Cungena Ave and I support the demolition of the current buildings and would welcome an attractive new development on the property.
However I would pre-emptively note my objection should there be any application to remove the large gum trees at the rear of the property. These, along with the tree on the boundary of 12/14 Cungena Ave (which I recently fought to preserve) are the only remaining large gums on the block and it's important that they remain in order to maintain the amenity of the area, provide refuge for birds and other wildlife, provide shade and contribute to the cooling of the block and reduce the carbon footprint.
Whilst it is good to see attractive new developments in keeping with the tone of the suburb it is important to ensure that they contribute in a positive way.

From Helen Whitford to local councillor Kris Hanna

=========================================================================

Helen Whitford posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Helen Whitford and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 8 Cungena Av Park Holme

Description: Demolition of all existing structures

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/922398?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Kris Hanna
Date
Dec. 13, 2017, 12:35 a.m.
Dear Helen Whitford

Please find attached a letter from Mayor Kris Hanna in response to your correspondence received at Council on 3 December regarding a planning application at 8 Cungena Avenue, Park Holme

As this is sent via a third party website, if you have trouble opening the attachment please contact me on <mailto:> so that I may send you a copy direct.

Yours sincerely,

Nakita
´╗┐