Planning application at 8 Foster Street, Forestville 5035

Fran Smith sent a message to Jennie Boisvert.

To
Jennie Boisvert
From
Fran Smith
Subject
Planning application at 8 Foster Street, Forestville 5035
Date
Dec. 20, 2017, 11:45 p.m.
I must agree with Ms Storken's comment. This is a lovely cottage that is completely in character with the area, and another person might be more than willling to restore and upgrade the property rather than knock it down. Please do not approve an application for demolition.

From Fran Smith to local councillor Jennie Boisvert

=========================================================================

Fran Smith posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Fran Smith and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 8 Foster Street, Forestville 5035

Description: Demolish existing dwelling and construct single storey dwelling with verandah and carport on common boundary

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/931977?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Jennie Boisvert
Date
Dec. 21, 2017, 5:48 a.m.
Thank you Fran, an owner of a building can lodge a development application at any time. Usually this will be accompanied by an engineer's report that describes the building as unsound. If the building were non -contributory the demolition approval would follow. c
Clearly this one is contributory. Depending on the engineers report Council staff can approve or ask the CDP to assess the application. The latter would be publicly notified. The cottage is beautiful but Council can only assess what it has before them. Happy to discuss. My phone number is on my blog at www.jennieboisvert.com.

Sent from my iPad
[http://www.unley.sa.gov.au/CityOfUnley/media/CoU-Media-Library/Our%20Brand/Email-Banners/Unley-Gourmet-Gala-Email-Signature-Banner-2018.png]
The City of Unley advises that, under the State Records Act 1997 and the Freedom of Information Act 1991, email messages may be monitored and/or accessed by Council staff. The contents of this email are confidential and intended only for the named recipient of this email. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the information contained in the email is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the message from your system.
´╗┐