Planning application at 8 Mansford Street North Toowoomba QLD 4350

Paddy Boxall sent a message to Geoff McDonald.

To
Geoff McDonald
From
Paddy Boxall
Subject
Planning application at 8 Mansford Street North Toowoomba QLD 4350
Date
Dec. 2, 2018, 3:01 a.m.
I agree with all of the comments that have been posted so far. We had a similar situation in Bridge/Cavell Streets. A proposal to built multiple two-storied units on conjoining blocks, necessitating the removal of two older houses. By any stretch of the imagination, consider that the units in Mansford Street will require car parking for at least five (5) vehicles, let alone visitors. Also we will be looking at Twenty-four (24) wheelie bins, Plus the associated noise, odour , etc from them. Also, the ever increasing amount of couriers delivering parcels, packages, etc due to the change in purchasing habits of the city. I see at least three, to four of these deliveries each day in my street, which is fairly wide and access is not difficult. Once again we are being screwed by the people we elected to govern our city on our behalf.

From Paddy Boxall to local councillor Geoff McDonald

=========================================================================

Paddy Boxall posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Paddy Boxall and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 8 Mansford Street North Toowoomba QLD 4350

Description: Multiple Dwelling 5x3 Bedroom Units

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1109660?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐