Planning application at 8 Mansford Street North Toowoomba QLD 4350

Leigh Harriman sent a message to Chris Tait.

To
Chris Tait
From
Leigh Harriman
Subject
Planning application at 8 Mansford Street North Toowoomba QLD 4350
Date
March 17, 2019, 11:21 p.m.
North Toowoomba, one of Toowoombas oldest suburbs, needs to be protected. I am also trying for common sense to prevail in my street, Walton Street. Our little dead end street has had dwelling numbers DOUBLE with another application on the table at council for more. Every car that comes into my little street has to go out the same way. It seems to be a drag strip down the hill to Ruthven with the noise level of vehicles horrendous. The "footpath" out the front of my home is less than a metre. Visitors needing to find a parking spot from the units, block our driveways by parking opposite gateways. I want the council to refer these applications to the State and maybe then we can get some unjust Development Applications stopped at the highest level. Someone has to care!! Quality of life is important to all, and our heritage needs to remain for our future generations!

From Leigh Harriman to local councillor Chris Tait

=========================================================================

Leigh Harriman posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Leigh Harriman and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 8 Mansford Street North Toowoomba QLD 4350

Description: Multiple Dwelling 5x3 Bedroom Units

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1109660?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐